Friday, August 15, 2014

Indie Chic

 photo BeFunky_DSC05006jpg_zps29c13c08.jpg

Fringes, crochet, aztec prints - I now call myself a boho/indie chic. But I would love to say boho queen as well. Kidding aside. Here's what I wore during our visit in Pinto Art Museum. I will be sharing photos of this loving museum and the unique pieces of our country's talented artists.
 photo BeFunky_DSC04999jpg_zps5c26a786.jpg
 photo BeFunky_DSC05025jpg_zpsa85fdcdb.jpg
 photo BeFunky_DSC05030jpg_zps3388b14a.jpg

I have always been a fan of vintage accessories and the bracelets I was wearing were straight from my grandmother's jewelry box! She has an impeccable taste when it comes to jewelries and clothes. No wonder, I keep on touching her things. Of course, with her permission. ;P

 photo BeFunky_DSC05042jpg_zps22532141.jpg

These are three necklaces that I put on together. I just made them because I wanted new accessories to pair with this outfit. The chokers were easy with the help of pliers but the dreamcatcher is a real piece of DIY. With limited resources, it's challenging to make something that is uncommon and not an understatement. Plus, I struggled on how to keep the shells on place. Looking at it, I think I did a good job. What can you say guys? :D



 photo BeFunky_DSC05111jpg_zpsf2f1b7a6.jpg
 photo BeFunky_DSC05003jpg_zpse6482b1e.jpg

If you love my photos and would like to see more of this, please watch my recent video on youtube. It's a lookbook vlog of my summer thrifted favorites.

 photo BeFunky_DSC05039jpg_zps485e4c79.jpg


FOLLOW ME: TWITTER | TUMBLR | BLOGLOVIN | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM

8 comments:

Thanks for commenting! Much appreciated. Please let me know if you follow so I can check out your blog too :)