Saturday, September 22, 2012

Completely Coco Martin Perfume Launch

Last September 9, Coco Martin launched his new line of deocolognes for Bench at the Music Hall of SM Mall of Asia. His new fragrance entitled, "Completely Coco Martin" comes with three different scents: Comrade, Conviction and Courage. 

DSC07206

DSC07210

A short skit with edgy stunts and dance moves started the show.  

DSC07211

DSC07216

DSC07218

comrade (1)2

Coco Martin, the star of the night and also known as one of the best actors in his generation had finally come up on stage. Clad in military jacket and boots, he was also holding a replica shot gun to complete his stalwart look. The prop gun actually contained his perfume. 

DSC07221 (1)coc

He is so handsome on and off-screen and forgive me, I wasn't able to take more photos of him. His charisma along with his attitude is so overpowering, I couldn't even press the shutter button right. :DD

DSC07224

DSC07233

Now in his coat and tie.

DSC07255 (2)

DSC07255 (1)

cococo

Looking bubbly in his last outfit. 

DSC07261

The crowd went wilder when he unzipped his jacket but of course there's a shirt underneath. Oh, why didn't he!?

DSC07277

We left the show smelling like Coco when the dancers and models sprayed perfumes in the air. 

Congratulations Coco and more power to Bench! <3

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful fashion show!!! thank you so much for your comment!
    I added you to G+ now!! I'm very happy if you do the same.
    Would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool way to rock the runway ;)


    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi lovely, I follow you with GFC and Bloglovin now!
    I'm very happy if you follow me by Bloglovin too
    Besos, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. you really love coco martin. ;-) hope my baby boy daniel padilla wil have one these fashion soon. lol

    just me,
    www.phioxee.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh I like their style :) very nice fashion show!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the comment! You have a great blog, I'm following you now :)

    XO, Pear

    VanityPear29.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed.I love the camouflage ensembles :D Thanks! So is yours. I followed you back. :)

      Delete
  6. OMG I saw another blogger post about this as well! This must have been a fun event!
    :)
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files
    Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It must be Adly's of Wish and Wear. We came to this event together and she's following you as well. Thanks! It was such an event, not to mention that I have a huge crush on this actor. :)

      Delete
  7. Heartbreaking images honey!!! Totally loved this post!!!Your blog is just the coolest.....
    I am following back via GFC.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seems you had a wonderful time, loved the runway!

    Btw, thanks so much for the nice comment on my blog. I just followed you on GFC, hope you did the same! And if you want, we can follow each other on other platforms. Just let me know if you do through a comment or a post on my facebook page and I'll definately follow you back!

    Have a lovely day,
    Pamela

    blog: www.astylevictim.blogspot.com
    bloglovin: www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3881103
    facebook: www.facebook.com/astylevictim
    tumblr: www.runwa-y.tumblr.com
    twitter: www.twitter.com/pamela__leon

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sure it was a really amazing show and this guy is so handsome!
    Of course we can follow each other, I followed you now.
    Love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your appreciation! Glad to know that, he's more handsome and appealing in personal. <3

      Delete
  10. Looks like a fun night!!! And wow, he is really handsome...

    Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving a comment!!! Yes, I would LOVE to follow each other! I'm starting now via GFC.

    xoxox
    theefface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Gian, Coco is really handsome! Another scent from bench :) And yes, I'm a Filipino. Thank you for the time in visiting my blog.:) followed and keep in touch!

    xx pauline
    classycroissant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. He is very Handsome! It looks like a really fun night!


    I am now following, Please check out my blog and Follow for support at http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, he is handsome.. haha! Looks like a great event!
    Thanks for your comment on my blog, and yes, I would love for us to follow each other! I'm following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! I am following you now on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you will follow back! :)

    xxx

    http://bygthoughts.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Much appreciated. Please let me know if you follow so I can check out your blog too :)